Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Good News

Sorry for the lack of posting and pictures. I am finally just starting to feel better after about 5 days with the flu. Today I actually went outside and ate real food. Quite the accomplishment from a few days ago! We leave for Bali tomorrow morning and hope to have internet there to post some pictures! Please pray for a safe flight and that I continue to feel better and that Louis doesn't get sick. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness! I was VERY worried. Tell Louis to stay well. We miss you and will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole and Erin WilkinsJune 17, 2009 at 2:41 PM

    We are still praying for you!!! Stay safe sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you are feeling better! Have fun on your trip to Bali!

    Weg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take it easy, friend! Glad to hear you're on the up & up.

    ReplyDelete