I was told that I needed more pictures from Bali and since I had a hard time choosing you are presented with picture overload...


Landing in Bali

Incredibly awesome breakfast we had every morning. The chocolate croissants were AMAZING! Louis doesn't understand my love for breakfast.

At the beach at the Grand Hyatt in Nusa Dua

Louis out during low tide

Low tide at Nusa Dua

I was a little dissapointed they didn't have my favorite Baskin Robbins flavor, but hey... ice cream is ice cream.


One of the pools at the Grand Hyatt

We ate so much for breakfast I wasn't hungry for lunch until about 2 or 3 therefore when Louis was ready for dinner I had cereal, but his food was really good!

At our second hotel the Bali Hyatt

The beach at the Bali Hyatt

Sanur

Sannur during high tide... during low tide is was littered with seaweed (yuck!)

Louis' calzone at Pizza Ria

This pizza was so good, I had it twice!

Welcome flowers and drinks when we arrived at the Bali Hyatt

Room at the Bali Hyatt

Another pool from the Grand Hyatt

Giving the sunburn a break in the shade

View from our room at the Grand Hyatt

Room at the Grand Hyatt

Room at the Grand Hyatt

Yet another pool at the Grand Hyatt (there were 13!)

Beautiful surroundings at the Gran Hyatt

Balinese style pool at the Grand Hyatt


Nusa Dua beach


Awesome boat kite


View from the Grand Hyatt lobby


All the rest of these pictures are from the Grand Hyatt... we LOVED that place!




Love Love Love the pictures! What a beautiful place! Sad news about no peanut butter ripple...at least there was ice cream!
ReplyDeleteSafe travels to Cali!
Weg
Oh my word - GORGEOUS!! Not a bad way to celebrate your (almost) 1-year anniversary :-) Can't wait to hear more about it!
ReplyDelete