Monday, June 22, 2009

Beautiful Bali

These are only a few of the pictures we took in Bali. It is getting late so I won't take too much time on this post, but we had a wonderful time! Thankfully I started feeling better right about the time time we left! Here is a sneak peak into our trip. We have one full day left in Taiwan then leave Wednesday for Cali!

The beach at the Gran Hyatt


Louis goes to the gym on vacation while I...
go to the beach!
Awesome view from the lobby

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Bali is beautiful!!! Looks like y'all had fun!
    I'm so glad you are feeling better too!
    ~Weg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katrina! So fun to know you are a blogging friend, too. :) I can't wait to see what you've been up to in Taiwan and hear about it when we get together in July. Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete