Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 5 - Part Two

Spaghetti in Taiwan?

My lunch! It was very much like my first lunch in Taiwan. I don't remember if it tasted the same .

Curry for the brother

Spaghetti for mother

Soup that came with the meal

Dad's steak and egg meal

Tiramisu cake

We then went to a town close by that has a "ceramics section". Pretty much a few streets that consists of shops that sells ceramics exclusively.

Lots and lots and lots of tea pots and tea ware

Smiling at an exciting excursion

Clearance section right outside of a shop.

While we were walking back to the car, we were "bombarded" by students.


Students have uniforms and their colors indicate grade level.

My brother and mom bought glasses before we arrived. We went to pick up my mom's and since its cheaper to get them here, I went ahead and got some. What do you guys think?

Us at the eyeglass shop.
Katrina ended up getting sunglasses as well. And my dad decided that since everyone else was getting glasses, he should get new ones too.

We stopped by a bakery

Hot dog amist some other breads

This bakery was very nice looking.

Filled with assortments of different breads.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! All that fabulous food and shopping! What more can you ask? Miss you both but I'm so glad you're having such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louis...I'm so glad you blogged! Way to go!

    I can't wait to see these glasses? The bakery looks yummy! I'm beginning to see a pattern...eating and shopping...love it!

    Guess who!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at all the pictures. It all looks so fun! We met some new neighbors last night and they are from Taiwan. I told them about you guys:) Now you will have to meet them too!

    ReplyDelete