Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 3

This post is going to be short because it is getting quite late here and you will have to excuse this being underlined because I don't know what I did and Louis is already asleep.

Wewent on a day long tour today and stopped at many different parks/scenic places.





This was lunch today that I did NOT eat!!! Louis loved it!
My favorite part about lunch was getting ice cream after :)

Kenny next to the bus that we were in.
Entrance to some tunnels/caves that we walked through... it was really neat.

We thought it was funny that they had these posted everywhere. If you crossed over the fence there was not even a little ledge you would go straight down.


This was a trail to walk through... little did we know it would be a 30 minute hike through rocks and a dark cave (with a sign saying look out for poisonous snakes!!!!).

We obviously were not prepared with the proper footwear for this part of the tour.

Louis enjoying some Taiwanese rootbeer. It tastes just like the old Bootlecaps Rootbeer candy!

That's it for now. More to come later :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you had an icky lunch...at least you at the best dessert! The pictures are great! It looks like you are seeing some beautiful places! Miss you!

    Weg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call on passing on lunch...I'm pretty adventurous with my eating, and there's no way I could have done that. And I loved the flip-flop picture :-) Sounds like quite the experience!

    ReplyDelete