Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 2

Today we went to the train station to watch the trains...

Wait... that is only what we would do if we were with my family. With Louis' family, we actually RODE the train!

We rode two different trains for a total of about 2 and a half hours to Eastern Taiwan. There we went to the hotel that we would be staying at and had lunch. Later we went on a whale watching boat tour. We didn't ssee any whales (which wasn't too much of surprise), but we did see a lot of dolphins.



This was one of the best pictures that we could get... most of our pictures are just the ocean because the dolphins would jump out of the water so quickly. We were going to go to a night market after dinner, but my stomach is still "adjusting" to the difference in food here. Good times.

2 comments:

  1. I had a hard time finishing reading this post because I am laughing so hard from the first line!!!
    It looks like so much fun. I seriously want to go with you next time you guys go to Taiwan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nancymcmillan@katyisd.orgJune 10, 2009 at 11:49 AM

    This is so great! I feel like I'm right there with you! Keep blog-ing, I'll keep reading! Dr. J says hi -
    Love,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete