Monday, September 24, 2012

Adventure for the day

I had a follow up appointment with my doctor today so I actually got to see the sun for a few minutes.  It was a bit difficult to find something to wear this morning since I have only been in hospital gowns and pajamas for 10+ weeks!

My appointment went well.  My ultrasound showed that the baby is measuring 4lbs 6oz and I haven't had any changes in my cervix, it actually was a little longer than we originally thought (still short, but better!).  My doctor said the goal is to get to Friday which will be 34 weeks and after that she probably wouldn't do anything to stop labor if it started.  It is crazy to think that we even talked about the possibility of the baby making it to full term.  Before any of these issues came up I shared the song God is Able just because of how surprising it was to be pregnant and it is continuing to be true each day... God is able to do FAR more than we can ask or imagine!

In case you missed the belly pictures- 33 weeks




4 comments:

  1. You look great! Great news too! Still praying for you everyday! What an amazing God we have and the adventures you have been on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...silly me hasn't been checking the blog for awhile! Geesh!! But this picture makes me SO happy for so many reasons - God is ABLE! And you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting!!! What a roller coaster and now you can finally enjoy the ride! Once baby boy Yang arrives, the ups and downs will continue, but the ride is thrilling and joyous!! Congratulations...you look beautiful!

    Cheryl Toon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you look amazing, Katrina! So incredibly happy for you and Louis (and of course for your healthy little baby boy!)... can't wait to hear the tremendous news once he's born :)

    ReplyDelete