In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly."
Psalm 5:3
If you have been on Facebook, you have probably read the exciting news that I was discharged from the hospital on Wednesday afternoon to do bed rest at home! I was not hooked up to any IVs for the days I was at the new hospital and had minimal contractions that caused no changes. My doctor said that they weren't doing anything for me there that I couldn't do at home and I wasn't about to argue. Home healthcare came with a home uterine monitor that I put myself on once in the morning and once in the evening that is sent in for the nurse to review to see if I am contracting. So far I have had only a few very small contractions, but haven't felt them so that is a good sign as well.
Today we have reached 33 weeks, another week that no one really thought that we would have. We are praying for at least another week, but getting to mid October would be even better! My dad is flying in tonight too so I am even more thankful to be home. Thank you again for your continued prayers, I am confident it is the only reason this little guy has not made his appearance yet!
Capture the Moment- December Part IIII
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment