"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." (Psalm 46:1)
Last night did not pan out. We stayed up late since the doctor visit/orders were close to midnight. Katrina was not able to go in the bed pan in the middle of the night, so she had to be re-catheterized. She got pain medication to help with that.
However, the pain seemed to linger throughout today. It's taken quite a toll on her.
A couple of friends came to bring cheers and a relief to hospital food.
Doctor came in tonight and did a quick ultrasound to check the baby's position. She gave Katrina permission to use a bedside commode. And praise God that she was able to go!! (just went 5 minutes ago) This is huge for her!! In her distress, God has provided and brought relief. Our prayer is that as she continues to do this that it would not affect the baby and/or water.
Thank you for your continued prayers!! We still got plenty more days/weeks to go.
Capture the Moment- December Part IIII
3 years ago
I am so thrilled to hear you were able to potty on the commode!! I stayed up late last night in God's word and praying for you! I know this is huge for you and you are doing wonderful!! I enjoyed our visit yesterday, my heart was full seeing you smile and laugh at your crazy visitors!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Angie