Thursday, July 19, 2012

Six and Seven

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." (John 14:27)

Yesterday was very dismal. Katrina was having an issue, not so much pertaining with the baby but more with the bed rest lifestyle (I won't go into specifics), which just made the whole day rotten. It seem to make all other issues more magnified -- boredom, monotony of laying on a bed, contractions.

Today, however, was definitely a better day. God definitely provided a lot of blessings today-- a compassionate nurse, great conversations, a good wash-up --- and not as many contractions! Thank you God! Lot more smiles.

Our continued prayer is that we would wholehearted trust in God, that we would come to know and experience His ever presence in our lives, and that He would be glorified.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a better day. Still praying for those pesky contractions to stop completley. Love you sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smile and feel such relief every time I see another VITAL day tick by with your son safely tucked away. LOVE that you had a day of fewer contractions! Yay, baby Yang! Sorry about all the issues with lying in bed... ugh... even though we're hoping and praying you have to lie in that bed for three more months, right?? xoxo Kristin

    ReplyDelete