Louis and I are expecting a little one to join us November 9th.
Almost 12 weeks
Me at 12 weeks
A lot of people have been asking how I am feeling and I am sure that had this happened more than 2 years ago my answer would have been drastically different. I have been sick, exhausted, and just a mess a lot of the time; however these are all symptoms that I went through from chemo and trust me pregnancy is much nicer to me than chemo ever was! I guess I just needed to go through it to toughen me up. :) More details soon to follow...

Congrats and so excited for you! Will you find out what it is?
ReplyDeleteYes, I can barely stand it... I want to know now! I don't know how people don't find out!
ReplyDeleteI know...it really is so much easier knowing! Praying things continue to go well and that you will start to feel better..you're getting closer to hump of sickness to be over hopefully!
ReplyDeleteBest blog post ever!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations from the UK. Lovely post.
ReplyDelete