Tuesday, May 15, 2012

14 Weeks

I think that I may be turning a corner with my morning all day sickness.  This sweet little baby already gave me my first Mother's Day gift... on Sunday I actually had an appetite and kept everything down.  I was nervous that it wouldn't last, but I really have been feeling better and have been able to eat a lot more which makes my husband and doctor happy people!

I shared on Facebook a few weeks ago a song that we sang in church and the lyrics have continued speak to me.  I never would have guessed that on this Mother's Day, the reality of being a mom would be this close, but God is able!

God is Able  
He will never fail  
He is almighty God 
 
Greater than all we seek  

Greater than all we ask  
He has done great things
 
Lifted up, He defeated the grave  

raised to life, our God is able  
In His name, we overcome 
For the Lord, our God is able
 
God is with us  

God is on our side  
He will make a way
 
Far above all we know  

Far above all we hope  
He has done great things

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better! Like the new background, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking beautiful, Mama! SO glad to hear you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete