At my appointment on Friday, my doctor took some pictures and placed them in a "top secret" envelope, the contents revealed what we were having. However, this was no easy feat... Baby Yang apparently has been listening to me all day at school and promptly sat "criss cross" for a good ten minutes! On our way out of the office I called Kristy who met us in the parking lot to take the secret out of our hands. As I handed her the envelope I began to wonder why on earth I was doing this to myself. After some schedule adjusting to make sure that Louis and I along with Kristy and Missy could all meet up at the same time, we settled on Saturday at 6:30... again what was I thinking??? I believe that was the longest 24 hours of my life, but the pictures that Missy captured and the fun of being surprised with some of my dear friends was well worth it!
My fabulous doctor
I was so nervous to open the box, but had a gut feeling there were blue balloons inside!
A HUGE thank you to my friends Kristy and Missy for making it all possible! These pictures will be such a sweet memory to have! Plus, I can't stop looking at them now!
Me at 16 weeks












Love you and that sweet boy already. So glad I got to be a part of such a fun reveal!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Great photos, what lovely memories to have.
ReplyDelete