Tuesday, June 5, 2012

17 Weeks and Baby Names

Now that we know we are having a boy we are asked on a daily basis if we have a name picked out.  The answer is... "I am just hoping he has a name by November!"  Louis and I spent a night reading baby name books at Barnes and Noble this week and still haven't found anything we both really like.  My students were kind enough to "help" us with this problem.  Here is what we have to choose from:

R2D2
Fred
Maark Superhero Yang
Trevor Jack Yang
Xaiver Yang
Samuel
Trever
Max Yang
Carson Wedger
Mark-super-hero
Bob
Noah
Mikey
Carson
David
RobertoYang
Max-dawn-Yang
Chris

You have got to love the imagination of a 1st grader!  I think we may need to keep looking... what do you think???

 17 Weeks

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katrina! I just found your blog through the Hartzlers. We should be pregnant blog friends! Congratulations - it is so good to see that you are doing so well. Prayed for you many times when Kyndra posted updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you got two votes for Mark Super hero so maybe that one? :)

    ReplyDelete