Sunday, June 17, 2012

18 semanas en Cancun

My 18 weeks picture has been missing since I was too busy enjoying the beach in Cancun.  Louis and I enjoyed a very relaxing week at the Royal Islander in Cancun with my parents.
18 Weeks
View from our room
The Beach

Mom out body surfing


A little photo bomb by my mom




Louis' attempt to lay flat when they chairs didn't go completely flat and me enjoying my books.
Seeing the fam from Iowa
Eating Italian food in Mexico
My special seat on the bus
Visiting the hotel where my aunt, uncle, and cousins were staying

Great dessert at Chocolate City after dinner

Looking back on Cancun from the Isla Mujeres


I was peacefully sleeping, but then woke up to Louis saying, "Honey, don't move.  Just trust me, don't move."

That iguana in the background had come out and was sitting right behind my head!  These not so little critters about gave me several heart attacks on the trip.

                              












No comments:

Post a Comment