Friday, February 22, 2013

Week catch up

Mommy's Handsome Valentine
 Somebody was wanting to be extra snuggly on Valentine's Day, which we love, however it complicates getting out the door in the morning so here was our solution...
Friday night we got things together for Titus' first road trip.  Louis roommate from college got married in Austin so we packed up and headed out.  Louis used to think that I was a heavy packer... then we started packing for Titus, haha.
Packed up and ready to go
We had to stop along the trip so Titus could eat, luck for us there is a new Buc-ees between Houston and Austin.
 
Titus' first trip to Buc-ees

Lunch at Rudy's

Busy day = Worn out baby... is he not so sweet?  He didn't fall asleep until the was holding my finger.  This boy melts my heart.

We took advantage of being in North Austin and I picked up lunch at the Noble Pig.  Erica and Micah brought us here when they lived in Austin and it is delicious.  Their homemade pickles are delicious (see the jar!).  They have even been on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives now.  I high recommend trying it out!

 Ready for his first wedding

 Ready to go meet daddy at the wedding





The wedding was beautiful, but by the end of the ceremony I was not feeling well.  Unfortunately we had to leave early because this is how the weekend ended for me...
Yep, 103.9... turns out I have pneumonia and have been home all week in bed.  Not how I wanted to weekend to end, but I think I am on the mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment