Monday, February 11, 2013

2 Week Catch Up

Our weekends around here have been busy!  Last weekend I spent the day Saturday in a workshop to update by GT certification.  I wasn't looking forward to sitting in a training all day, but it was actually very good and 3 friends from my old team went as well which makes any workshop better!  Not long after I got home one of ym roommates from college got her.  She is in the air force and was in San Antonio for the month so she rented a car and drove over.  Her visit was very timely, God knew I needed some good friend time!

Shelby and me

Yep... she really is a full head taller than me!
Trying so hard to watch TV




This weekend I went shopping for bridesmaid dresses with Kristy and hung out with the cutest baby on the block.  We also celebrated Chinese New Year with Louis' family, however, I failed at taking any pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of you and Shelb! So funny - Caroline recently was looking at a picture I have of the 2 of you from our wedding (it hangs in our bedroom). She looked at it for a long time, and then finally asked "Mommy, was that when Katrina was a little girl?" It took me awhile to realize what was going through her head...then she said "she looks little in that picture!" I guess she's never seen the two of you together! Ha!

    ReplyDelete