This weekend it has actually felt like Fall here in Houston. I was so excited to finally open my pants drawer this afternoon and find my Pumpkin Pants!

It doesn't feel like fall until these come out. In college, my mom would always send me little care packages for random holidays (Halloween, Valentines Day, St. Patrick's day). Most people don't get it, but my sister and I still talk about all the funny things we got over the years. When these holidays approached, I couldn't wait to pick my package up from the mailroom that was always covered with holiday stickers and usually had holiday confetti inside. Yes, I'm pretty sure my mom was crazy for this, but it is exactly why we love her so much!
Thanks for the pumpkin pants mom!
I also LOVE that it is finally cool enough to make soup and enjoy eating it!

Yummy dinner from tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment