Saturday, September 26, 2009

Which Wich?

Louis was kind enough to humor me and go to the mall to look for some Fall clothes today. I didn't really find much for Fall, but found a cute tank top and skirt on clearance :) We also tried a new place for dinner...

This is Louis acting out the name of the restaurant... "Which wich should I pick?"When you come in you pick the bag for the sandwich you want then mark everything you want on it. The options are pretty much endless... we will definitely be back to try something new!

1 comment:

  1. We have one of these in Iowa City. It's pretty good. I went with my mom the first time and it was her first time too. I think the people thought we were crazy because my mom literally took 30+ minutes looking over all the choices and deciding.

    ReplyDelete