Saturday, September 19, 2009

2 Month Catch Up

I think that my almost 2 month blogging hiatus speaks for itself about how busy life has been.

We got to go see our adorable niece, Clara Ruth in California.






I started at a new school and district. Here is evidence that I it took a while to get settled.

Of course my room looks nothing like this now...

The school year began... that in itself is enough to keep both Louis and I busy all week.

I started attending Beth Moore's study on Revelation on Tuesday nights.


We started a new small group that meets in our house. This book alone has given Louis and I so much to think and talk about... very challenging if you are needing something to read :)



And so much more... although I feel like school still consumes a lot of my time, I hope to get back into the blogging habit!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I miss you! Second, I'm jealous that you get to go to a Bible study with Beth Moore in person (I love her studies, but she only attends ours via video). Third, I read Crazy Love awhile back and it certainly is a lot of food for thought. Sounds like good stuff! Thanks for calling, and sorry I haven't gotten back to you. Let's try again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...you left early and went home and blogged. GOOD FOR YOU!

    Spencer and I were suppose to read Crazy Love this summer. Somehow he is the only one who held up that end of the deal...I need to get on it!

    ReplyDelete