Thursday, June 20, 2013

Father's Day

I guess since I had planned on writing this post, my brain thought that I already did... oops!

This Father's Day was very special in our house this year since it was Louis' very first.  I am so thankful for the amazing dad that he is to Titus.  I couldn't have asked for a more loving, patient, kind, and funny daddy for my sweet boy.  It is my prayer that Titus grow up to be more like his dad than his mom ;)

I of course cannot forget my dad in this post.  My dad and I are very much alike, there are many times when he comments on something I have done and all  I can say is "I am my father's daughter." My dad has been an amazing example of what it means to be the spiritual leader of our family and I know that I am who I am today because of how much he has prayed over me and my siblings.

Happy Father's Day to an amazing dad and grampy!  We love you both!


No comments:

Post a Comment