Mother's day weekend started out right with picking up Titus from the babysitter on Friday.
She Titus made me an adorable Mother's Day card with the sweetest picture of him. On Saturday we picked up Chinese food and headed over to Louis' mom's house to celebrate Mother's Day with her. We ate and all sat and watched Titus play. On Sunday we were blessed with gorgeous weather, but our backyard leaves much to be desired. I decided it was too nice to stay inside so we picked up Ritter's and invited ourselves over to Oma's house and nice backyard. We got some incredibly cute pictures of Titus, but I will save those for a post all their own.Louis surprised me with some new make-up and make-up brushes since I had to throw mine out after getting pink eye (so frustrating). Luckily I hadn't used any of it yet because as I type I have pink eye again :( Oh well, at least I got to enjoy my first Mother's Day!
 |
| Titus and Louis' mom |
 |
| My first Mother's day card and flowers from Louis' mom for my first Mother's Day |
 |
| Getting a Mother's Day treat |
 |
| Titus and Oma |
That's right, starting him out young on Ritters! :) We will have to have a playdate this summer and get some Ritters!
ReplyDelete