This summer we had tickets to go to California, but a week before we were supposed to leave I was put in the hospital. Thankfully we had tickets with Southwest and rescheduled for Spring Break. I was a bit nervous about traveling with Titus, but in true Titus form he was a champ! More than one flight attendant tols us that they wished all babies were as good as him!
The week was full of family time and resting (even though I think that Louis and I napped more than Titus!). Titus saoked up all the attention he could get from everyone especially grammy and great grammy. My mom's parents were in town for Grandparent's weekend at Biola with my cousin Breanna. We were able to see them, my cousins Karissa and Breanna, and my brother Danny.
Ready for his first flight
Hands down my favorite picture of the break
Meeting Shannon and Michael
There was no shortage of great food... 2 of my favorite meals: In-N-Out and Grammy's Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes
Loving my grammy and great-grammy
Meeting the Humes
First bath in a sink
Love Uncle Danny
Too many cute pics of this sweet boy
Family time
Grammy babysat so Louis and I could go out for dinner. I had grand plans for us to get dressed up and go somewhere nice... somehow it ended up with me not even washing my hair that day and getting quick sandwhiches, haha. Oh well!
Louis' friend from college and groomsman in our wedding was in Houston over Spring Break and we were lucky enough to catch him Saturday morning before he flew out later in the day. So fun to see him!








No comments:
Post a Comment