RSV
Sadly our sweet boy was diagnosed with RSV today. He has had a little cold for a week, but it wasn't affecting his sleeping, eating, or happy disposition so we had just been waiting for it to run its course. Yesterday, he started running a fever so I called the after hour pediatrician number. She told us to just give him Tylenol and to watch to make sure he wasn't having difficulty breathing or wheezing. This morning Titus' cough seemed worse so I decided we better take him in... I'm glad we did. Thankfully his lungs sounded good so we did not have to go to the hospital, but poor baby needs breathing treatments every 4 hours and the first one did not go well. However, thanks to a little Yo Gabba Gabba, round two was much better. Is it sad that our child already loves TV?
Please pray that Titus is better soon without getting any worse, thanks!
Capture the Moment- December Part IIII
3 years ago
Yes, Go Yo Gabba Gabba! We have the cd if you need it :) Poor buddy, hope he gets feeling better soon!
ReplyDelete