This afternoon Louis and I went bowling with an old student of mine and her family. I don't make a habit of being friends with parents of my students, but last year was totally different. This sweet family has done so much for me through my treatment and life after, I just love them to pieces.
On to my blog title... to the right- that is the only place my bowling ball went today! I think that I threw more gutter balls than pins I knocked down. Poor Steven tried to coach me in the right way to bowl, but I think that I am lost cause. It was a lot of fun though!

Where else can you find shoes as fashionable as these?

Louis actually gets the ball rolling straight... I guess that is a better approach than I had :)


Sweet girls... Landri and Rilynn
What a fun time today! Thank you for your sweet comments
ReplyDeleteabout our family, we adore and love you too!
Let's practice our "mad bowling skills" so we can take on
Louis and Steven!!