After a long year, I am back in the blogging world!
Today I channeled my mother and celebrated St. Patrick's Day right. When I was at the store yesterday I saw a huge pile of cabbage and thought that I needed to my my first Irish meal. Today I put on my green, made corned beef and cabbage, then topped off the day with my favorite green ice cream- mint chocolate chip from Ritter's. I also tried to do some shopping since Gap Inc. was doing their Give and Get program where 5% of purchases would be donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (or other non-profit of your choosing), but unfortunately didn't find much. If you need something at Gap, Old Navy or Banana in the next few days, please print the coupon and select LLS as your charity to donate to!
Capture the Moment- December Part IIII
3 years ago
Yeah! Welcome back to the blog world. Looks like a fun day and now I REALLY REALLY want some Ritter's. I settled for Blue Bell tonight, but I might have to remedy that tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteyea! Happy you are blogging again :)
ReplyDeleteYou did a good job of celebrating St. Patricks day! I totally failed. We didn't even wear green.
I did see a guy in a kilt at the tax office and thought to myself, of course, it's St. Patricks Day. Basically as soon as I thought that I realized that kilts are Scottish, not Irish. Um. Keep Austin weird :)
Cute hair :)
ReplyDelete