I know it is something we say a lot, but it has been on my mind and more real than before. Just about a year ago I was torn between staying at my old school and switching districts. The decision was prompted by my car not starting one morning and Louis and I working about an hour apart... it was time to at least drive in the same general direction to work. After a great deal of going back and forth, I decided to just apply to his district and see what happened. I e-mailed a contact I had in HR and he told me to send a list of schools that I would be interested in. I really had no idea so I just made a list of all the schools on the way to Louis' except there was one that I just wasn't sure about. I had heard good things about it, but it would be a complete change in student population, something I didn't know if I would like. After typing Sampson, deleting Sampson, typing it again, and deleting it again... I figure I would just put it on the list, it's not like they would call me... Fast forward to a few weeks later and that was my only interview and I was offered the job. I had no idea why that is where God wanted me, but I couldn't argue with all the doors that opened.
Now, I cannot imagine if I would not have accepted that job! The women that I work with are absolutely amazing. I truly have no words for how thankful that I am for them, especially the three that I work closest to. They have become friends and even my moms when it is needed :) All I can say is that God is good!
Capture the Moment- December Part IIII
3 years ago
Now you're going to make me cry. ha ha We are MORE than excited that you have joined our craziness. Yes, God is good!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you are happy! I miss you like crazy but know that it was meant to be.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that you "typed" Sampson!! God had wonderful
ReplyDeleteplans for you there, and besides I had prayed for you a long
time before I ever knew you would be Landri's teacher at Sampson!