Between lunch yesterday and dinner tonight I am one content eater. It doesn't get much better than this!
Cheeseburger animal style... enough said. My favorite meal of all time... Grandma's fried chicken and mashed potatoes.The best mashed potatoes you will ever find. My roommate in college described them best, "A taste of heaven!"
And just for fun, pictures of the cutest girl ever!
I LOVE the pictures! It looks like your Christmas vacation has been lots of fun thus far! I'm glad the stockings were a success this year! Enjoy the last 7 days!
Aww, your grandma is too cute!!! Hope you and your famiy have a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pictures! It looks like your Christmas vacation has been lots of fun thus far! I'm glad the stockings were a success this year! Enjoy the last 7 days!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Clara is so cute and has gotten so big!