Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Hilberg Style

Stockings are a big deal in this family. I have so much fun shopping through out the year for things that sometimes I tend to go over board, but this year will top all years... I got a HUGE positive reaction out of my dad on his first gift. Praise the Lord! I had been waiting for this day for 25 years!!! Here is just a glimpse into our day.
Clara wore my Baby's First Christmas pajamas
Thankfully we got the reaction of a lifetime on filmGrandpaGrandmaLeah
ScottLouisYep... at 25 my mother is still buying me things from American Girl. In high school I had to tell her to please stop... obviously that didn't work!DannyMom... you never have to try to hard to get a good reaction out of her :)
EricaMicahClara
For those of you wondering.... opening stockings is a good 2-3 hour process in this family, but so fun!
Table 1 at dinnerTable 2 at dinnerAfter eating...

1 comment: