Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Adventures in bread making...

I know those of you with "normal" jobs (and by that I mean a job other than teaching) probably don't want to hear that sometimes we get bored with not enough to do over the summer. Today being another day we didn't have much to do we decided to make bread from scratch and it is a good thing we had nothing to do! It takes forever!!! Luckily for me, Louis has much more patience than I do!









It turned out quite well for our first attempt at bread making. I can't say we will make it too often since we started around 3:30 and this last picture was taken at 9:00! But hey, it gave us something to do :)

2 comments:

  1. It looks tasty! I'm glad it turned out!

    Weg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louis looks so funny in that first picture! I'm glad you guys had fun!
    erica

    ReplyDelete