Monday, January 20, 2014

The Big 3-0

Although I haven't turned 30 year, we celebrate this weekend with Kristy and Ryan.  Kristy and I are about a month apart so we split the difference and celebrated our birthdays late and early.  We left Titus over night for the first time and he did great (so did we in case you were wondering!).  He stayed with his wonderful babysitter Staci and had a blast with her entire family.  Thanks to her daughter's great photography skills we have a ton of pictures to show what a great time he had.

Our trip to Austin:

Where else would be our first stop getting into Austin?


 We though it would be fun to rent tandem bikes for the afternoon, ummm... WRONG!  I was glad there was only one and we could pass it off to Kristy and Ryan.  Ryan had the handlebars the right way so they were far more successful!





 We ate dinner downtown at the Roaring Fork


 And had ice cream at Amy's
 Before we left on Sunday we had to stop and eat at Austin Daily Press, I had watched them on The Great Food Truck Race and we weren't disappointed!

Titus' Adventure with the Mock Family:

















I don't think that he had any fun, do you???

No comments:

Post a Comment