Titus has been introduced to a few green vegetables over the past few weeks and seems to really like eating "real" food. We gave him avocado first which he seemed to like okay. He made some pretty funny faces, but kept eating. Since then we have also given him peas and green beans. It seems like the peas are his favorite... we aren't quite sure where that comes from since neither of us really like peas. This weekend we didn't have too much planned so I went a little crazy with the baby food making so it is easy to feed him during the work week.
First try of food- avocado
April 7, 2013
 |
| Not so sure about this food stuff |
 |
| Maybe I do like avocado... |
 |
| More pea please! |
 |
| Really mom, I've got this! |
 |
| I think we are set for baby food for a while! |
No comments:
Post a Comment