Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Growing fast...

Over the weekend I finally brought myself to pack up all of Titus' newborn clothes.  He got so many cute things that we kept him in newborn sized stuff until he was bursting out of it.  I decided it was time to get it all out of his closet and as I packed it all up I had to laugh about how sad I was that he wasn't that small anymore.  Two weeks after we brought Titus home, he had only gained 1 oz in 2 weeks... not what you want to hear about your already small preemie.  I cried for days and was so worried about him not growing.  Now that he has doubled his birth weight, I found myself so sad that he would never be that small again.  Now I totally get why people say they grow too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment