It was apparent from our first 3rd ultrasound that Titus was going to look like Louis. While Titus does look a lot like his dad, I always did see a little of me in him as well. My mom just brought some of my baby pictures back and I think Titus looks more like me than I realized.
Does Titus look more like mom or dad? Now that you have seen our baby pictures what do you think???
(Disclaimer: please don't hold my wild hair against me... my poor mom had no clue what to do with it!)
I love you Katrina...but I literally laughed out loud at your hair :) Titus is a perfect combination of you and Louis!
ReplyDeleteRobbie
The long shape of Titus' face is definitely Louis, but your 1st baby picture and the picture of Titus in the swing...little Katrina! Like Robbie commented, what a wonderful combination of the two of you! Beautiful, beautiful baby boy!
ReplyDeleteCheryl T.
Oh my word - your hair was amazing!! It's hard to deny those asian genes, but he definitely looks a lot like his Mama too! He looks perfectly like Titus :)
ReplyDeleteTitus does look a lot like you!! You were so darling as a baby, well still are!! :)
ReplyDelete