Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


We celebrate New Year's Eve by eating a an Afghanistan restaurant. I had never been there before and it was really good. We also played games with some friends. Today pretty much consists of football, food, more football, followed by more food, etc. Then it is back to Houston tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Was this the place over by the mall next to Macaroni Grill? If so I love that place! We used to go there for lunch because one of the attorneys in the office was related to the people who own it (or something like that)

    Anyways, just wanted to stop by and say hi and say that I love all your holiday pictures - you guys are the cutest little family ever!

    I also thought you might be interested in seeing your sweet niece and Bennett on our family blog. I posted a couple pictures and one video for your enjoyment!

    ReplyDelete